"some bitch put it on a fuckin blog i cant escape that even if i wanted too" - Harlee Cavalier (aka Harlee Fallen) talking about her self admission to being a guy in RL.

[2011/07/05 18:37] Harlee Fallen: i’m a boy in rl



Saturday, February 4, 2012

Dear Mr. Hawker

It saddens me to see you result to the level of the Crabface, Raccoon and Meg "Penus" Whorel. You might want to check the photo again. I purchased several thousands of lindens worth of props off marketplace to make that photo. The females dress is not even the same color and the pose is not even the same.

Let me see you are crying someone ripped your photo off flickr? Are you sure if wasn't posted elsewhere or you didn't give it to others? Yet, you go and take a photo of my blog alter it in such a way it benefits you and post it on your flickr for hits.

Sounds like another well thought out Crabface and puppet plan. I don't appreciate you taking a picture of my blog without my permission. I demand you take it off your flickr or be reported.

Before you get off your soap box... you might want to look into the works off your "buddies".... oh wait I forgot they all are innocent and just deny everything while hiding behind alias.

 touche


I sympathy with your cause but I think you are looking at the wrong person. You might want to check Harlee Fallen's blog out. They already have their flickr removed once for the offenses you are claiming. They did try to pay to have my blog hacked once and failed. This time maybe they were able to succeed and planted the photo and the Raccoon went running to you to tell you about it.

Have a good day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment Best Blogger Tips