"some bitch put it on a fuckin blog i cant escape that even if i wanted too" - Harlee Cavalier (aka Harlee Fallen) talking about her self admission to being a guy in RL.

[2011/07/05 18:37] Harlee Fallen: i’m a boy in rl



Saturday, February 11, 2012

Crossroad to Creativity


So.. I get my memory Tuesday.. I can't wait! Then what? Good question...

I wouldn't mind getting back into my photography. I really did enjoy that... but I think I want to do more with it.

There are some things video wise I would like to do. I still have in the back of my mind my Red Riding hood concept, which I think is a great idea. I even found a new location recently with the one I found months ago that would work. Though, this would be a HUGE project to take on.

There is also another video I had planned to make months ago and bought stuff on marketplace for it... but never got around to it. Maybe I will explore that.


Then there is something I'm very interested in, but really never got into it much. That's 3D building through Blender or 3dsMax. I love architecture... especially older architecture. I would love to be able to build my own sets or backgrounds through the 3D software and After effects.  Then take photos...

I guess we will see. In the end I'm looking forward to it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment Best Blogger Tips