"some bitch put it on a fuckin blog i cant escape that even if i wanted too" - Harlee Cavalier (aka Harlee Fallen) talking about her self admission to being a guy in RL.

[2011/07/05 18:37] Harlee Fallen: i’m a boy in rl



Monday, February 6, 2012

Now I know how Batman feels like!


So I got word that Brokeback Harlee is still up to HIS old tricks. Sending people links to my blog. I'm sure they are hard at work to get me banned from all these sims. (Yea, just like they got me banned from Truth LOL) I'm sure they are still hard at work at exposing my real Facebook. What's taking so long?

Seriously, what don't you get, psycho? Once I'm not on second life... I don't think about second life. I walk away from this totally and enjoy my real life. Laugh, joke...have fun with my friends, co-workers and family.

You are consumed with everything I do. LOL. You wait online all day for me to update my blog so you can whine some more.

I mean I feel like a Super hero just waiting for this idiot to come up with it's next great plan they can fail at, LOL.

It's simple.. you think about this crap 18 hours a day.. I don't.

Get some help.. PLEASE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment Best Blogger Tips