"some bitch put it on a fuckin blog i cant escape that even if i wanted too" - Harlee Cavalier (aka Harlee Fallen) talking about her self admission to being a guy in RL.

[2011/07/05 18:37] Harlee Fallen: i’m a boy in rl



Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Well, I have started!




I been sort of busy the last few days. Real world stuff.. V-Day! An I have been trying to learn 3Ds Max. It's a great program but it's not easy.  I just touched on what I can do... There is so much to  learn. I might have to rethink this... and figure out exactly what I want to do with it.To master it would take a while and a big commitment. I'm not sure I want to get that deep into it.

I got my memory! What a difference... I can run shadows no problem without my viewer crashing. I was very happy to see this. Why didn't I do this earlier? I dunno.. never crossed my mind. I'm not a computer expert. This just opens up more things for my photography.

My next test will be After Effects which crashed and crashed.. and crashed. Maybe I will give 3Ds Max a little more time, but I always have wanted to do more with After Effects, but got frustrated with it's instability.

Tomorrow I will be watching my new favorite program, Face Off! I'm sure after it I will want to learn even more or create something. I just love that show cause it's all about people doing what they love. I hope Jerry gets booted off.. he is a hack.

0 comments:

Post a Comment Best Blogger Tips