"some bitch put it on a fuckin blog i cant escape that even if i wanted too" - Harlee Cavalier (aka Harlee Fallen) talking about her self admission to being a guy in RL.

[2011/07/05 18:37] Harlee Fallen: i’m a boy in rl



Thursday, February 23, 2012

So I got a answer from Western Digital...


Tech support. You tell me if this is support.

They say make sure my drive is plugged into the USB port and the power adapter is plugged into the wall.

I can maybe use a data recovery service (which are expensive, but they don't support it or offer the service)

The files might be corrupted. I can erase my stuff and format the hard drive and maybe use it again..

So I waited three days for this shit?

No wonder so many people are pissed off. Stay away from this Company - Western Digital and this product. "My Book" series external hard drives.

0 comments:

Post a Comment Best Blogger Tips