"some bitch put it on a fuckin blog i cant escape that even if i wanted too" - Harlee Cavalier (aka Harlee Fallen) talking about her self admission to being a guy in RL.

[2011/07/05 18:37] Harlee Fallen: i’m a boy in rl



Sunday, September 11, 2011

The bitch is back!


So I go to this club Anaconda they are having a beach party... As soon as I walk up to this beach I get this...

[07:43] Mя. IdGaF (luiyo.socke): grabs her by the hand
[07:43] Mя. IdGaF (luiyo.socke): you come with me cutie
[07:45] Megan Fux (rayven.baily): ??


So this guy sends me a teleport to a private room where he is naked when I TP in. 

[07:45] Mя. IdGaF (luiyo.socke): hey there you cutie
[07:46] Megan Fux (rayven.baily): hi
[07:46] Mя. IdGaF (luiyo.socke): pulls ya hips into is body comere u
[07:47] Mя. IdGaF (luiyo.socke): watches ya fine ass teasing me closer to ma dick ,reaching out gripping that fine ass
[07:48] Megan Fux (rayven.baily): you better believe thats a fine ass.. best you will find here
[07:49] Mя. IdGaF (luiyo.socke) grinss n smiles as he undoes her top watching them fine perky tits flickingon them nipples
[07:50] Mя. IdGaF (luiyo.socke) grinss sure aint liying mama fine as fuck... kissing along your neck tracing it down your spine
[07:52] Mя. IdGaF (luiyo.socke): spreads your thick ass sliping ma fingers between it ..searching for thar pussy
[07:52] Megan Fux (rayven.baily): oh my...


[07:52] Second Life: (Friend request denied)

[07:52] Megan Fux (rayven.baily): such a big wonderful cock you have... saying licking her lips
[07:53] Mя. IdGaF (luiyo.socke): why dont ya comere n try sum ur self boo?
[07:53] Mя. IdGaF (luiyo.socke): pullsya by the arm kneeling ya on ur knees
[07:54] Megan Fux (rayven.baily): Im a lucky girl.. for you to have picked me
[07:54] Mя. IdGaF (luiyo.socke): comere
[07:55] Mя. IdGaF (luiyo.socke): now u can grab it boo
[07:55] Megan Fux (rayven.baily): tight little ass



So as in the picture above this guy was on a BJ pose ball expecting me to jump on it.


[07:56] Megan Fux (rayven.baily): before I get on that pose ball I want you to tell me how bad you wanna fuck my tight little ass
[07:56] Mя. IdGaF (luiyo.socke): real bad baby
[07:56] Mя. IdGaF (luiyo.socke): i wanna make you cream this thick trobbing dick
[07:56] Megan Fux (rayven.baily): mmmm.. how bad
[07:56] Mя. IdGaF (luiyo.socke): real bad baby
[07:57] Megan Fux (rayven.baily): that's it? you are not much for words.
[07:58] Megan Fux (rayven.baily): I mean look at me. Im fucking amazing. An that's all you can say?
[07:58] Mя. IdGaF (luiyo.socke) i want to fuck that tight ass real bad cutie,make it spread as u lean on it,feeling it clapping hreal hard agaisnt my balls everytime u ride it n jump on it,flcik that clit untill i get that pussy to squirt all over me
[08:00] Megan Fux (rayven.baily): So I just entered the club 5 minutes after you invited me to this private room to fuck. I dont know you. what makes you think Im that easy or you are that irresistible? The fact that you are standing there naked fucking the air while I stand there makes you look like you got played
[08:01] Mя. IdGaF (luiyo.socke): seriously ur acting that bitchy now?
[08:01] Mя. IdGaF (luiyo.socke): wow sl never ends to surprise me
[08:02] Megan Fux (rayven.baily): LOL, Oh im sorry I guess I was suposed to worship you. Let me get on my knees and do that
[08:02] Mя. IdGaF (luiyo.socke): look here princess ypu came on your ow will i didnt forced ya or begged ya to come up here,the fact is i tought u was into it too the dancing and talking nice
[08:02] Mя. IdGaF (luiyo.socke): i aint a stock up bae
[08:02] Mя. IdGaF (luiyo.socke): u dont hear me saying yeh am AMAZING
[08:03] Mя. IdGaF (luiyo.socke): am just me
[08:03] Mя. IdGaF (luiyo.socke): you can either take it or leave it mama
[08:03] Megan Fux (rayven.baily): Of course Im amazing Im Megan Fucking Fux!
[08:03] Mя. IdGaF (luiyo.socke): aight bae ill take ya word fo it
[08:04] Mя. IdGaF (luiyo.socke): cause yeh i can easyly say yeh ..get on  ya knees n shup
[08:04] Mя. IdGaF (luiyo.socke): am AMAZING TO
[08:04] Mя. IdGaF (luiyo.socke): am luiyo fucking socke
[08:04] Megan Fux (rayven.baily): I thought you wanted a autograph thats why i accepted the request
[08:04] Mя. IdGaF (luiyo.socke): lmaoo
[08:04] Megan Fux (rayven.baily): I will be the judge if you are amazing. Can you bark like a dog for me.
[08:04] Mя. IdGaF (luiyo.socke): u got to be kidding me
[08:04] Mя. IdGaF (luiyo.socke): lmaoo
[08:05] Mя. IdGaF (luiyo.socke): nah  bitch ya got the wrong nigga sorry
[08:05] Mя. IdGaF (luiyo.socke): lawd you is a stock up
[08:05] Megan Fux (rayven.baily): come on ruff ruff
[08:05] Mя. IdGaF (luiyo.socke): i was her ebeen all nice to ya ass
[08:06] Mя. IdGaF (luiyo.socke): and ya tryyna get me played or sum?? lmaooo thats hilarious i aint no noobie mama sorry
[08:06] Megan Fux (rayven.baily): Nice? ROFLMAO
[08:06] Mя. IdGaF (luiyo.socke): yeh
[08:06] Mя. IdGaF (luiyo.socke): not been a stock up bitch like ya been now its called been nice
[08:07] Megan Fux (rayven.baily): whats a stock up bitch? Hey at least Im not a out of stock bitch.
[08:07] Mя. IdGaF (luiyo.socke): please dont waste ma time or your,you aint playing no one here with ya act little spoiled girl
[08:07] Megan Fux (rayven.baily): Ah boo hoo your ego got crushed
[08:07] Mя. IdGaF (luiyo.socke): nah bae
[08:08] Megan Fux (rayven.baily): nobody wants to be with you your game is weak.
[08:08] Mя. IdGaF (luiyo.socke): ma ego way high than u can reach ma n i dont need to brag about ma self lmao
[08:08] Mя. IdGaF (luiyo.socke): are you new on this game or something?? lmao
[08:08] Mя. IdGaF (luiyo.socke): am just laughing ma ss offat girls lie you mama
[08:08] Mя. IdGaF (luiyo.socke): go back to earth babe seriously
[08:08] Megan Fux (rayven.baily): Im laughing too at your spelling
[08:08] Mя. IdGaF (luiyo.socke): bueno
[08:08] Mя. IdGaF (luiyo.socke): \pendejita
[08:08] Mя. IdGaF (luiyo.socke): riete de esto cabrona
[08:08] Mя. IdGaF (luiyo.socke): oh am sorry
[08:09] Mя. IdGaF (luiyo.socke): are you to dumb to know 2 languages
[08:09] Mя. IdGaF (luiyo.socke): yeh normal trailer park girl shit
[08:09] Mя. IdGaF (luiyo.socke): lmao
[08:09] Megan Fux (rayven.baily): I know two languages.
[08:09] Mя. IdGaF (luiyo.socke): yeh
[08:09] Mя. IdGaF (luiyo.socke): stock up bitch language and trailer park talk
[08:09] Mя. IdGaF (luiyo.socke): congrats mama
[08:09] Mя. IdGaF (luiyo.socke): lmao
[08:10] Megan Fux (rayven.baily): go get a broom and come sweep up your ego its shattered all over the floor here
[08:10] Mя. IdGaF (luiyo.socke): please excuse me i got better thing to do thatn make fun of you kisses
[08:10] Megan Fux (rayven.baily): yea you have to stike out again and again lol
[08:10] Mя. IdGaF (luiyo.socke): lmaoo
[08:10] Mя. IdGaF (luiyo.socke): dam your silly made my day
[08:11] Megan Fux (rayven.baily): when was the last time your hand was not your girlfriend
[08:11] Mя. IdGaF (luiyo.socke): you have a great one lmao dam people just get siller n siller over this game
[08:12] Megan Fux (rayven.baily): lol, yep I guess all women in this game just do whatever to ask them 5 minutes after they enter a sim lol.
[08:12] Mя. IdGaF (luiyo.socke): look here
[08:12] Mя. IdGaF (luiyo.socke): like i sid
[08:12] Megan Fux (rayven.baily): You are that SPECIAL
[08:12] Mя. IdGaF (luiyo.socke): youcame on your own
[08:12] Megan Fux (rayven.baily): Yea I came to knock you off your high horse, dumbass
[08:13] Mя. IdGaF (luiyo.socke): no one forced you boo if ya dont want nothing am cool with it i move on,but dont try talking stupid or actinglike you better than me little girl cause the fact is that..well look at ma self  AM AMAZIG
[08:13] Megan Fux (rayven.baily): Make you look like a fool which I did.
[08:13] Mя. IdGaF (luiyo.socke): lmao
[08:13] Mя. IdGaF (luiyo.socke): lmaoo right bae
[08:13] Mя. IdGaF (luiyo.socke): AM STILL AMAZING
[08:13] Mя. IdGaF (luiyo.socke): SHSHAHSH
[08:13] Mя. IdGaF (luiyo.socke): \
[08:13] Megan Fux (rayven.baily): Pfft.. you dont look amazing your chain on your neck was half way in your body ROFLMAO
[08:14] Mя. IdGaF (luiyo.socke): well am amazing sorry to crush your dreams of trying to be  a bitch
[08:14] Megan Fux (rayven.baily): Thats it if you want a autograph now I gonna have to charge you 200Lindens
[08:15] Mя. IdGaF (luiyo.socke): nahboo ill go get aan autograph dead hooker before yours
[08:15] Mя. IdGaF (luiyo.socke): you aint all that mama
[08:15] Mя. IdGaF (luiyo.socke): sorry too burst ya litle buble
[08:15] Megan Fux (rayven.baily): If I aint shit how came you said I was
[08:16] Mя. IdGaF (luiyo.socke): now i you excuse me i gotta go talk to real people not sl pretenders
[08:16] Megan Fux (rayven.baily): If I wasnt shit then how came you invited me to a suite wanting to fuck me as soon as I showed up?
[08:16] Megan Fux (rayven.baily): ROFLMAO
[08:17] Mя. IdGaF (luiyo.socke): cause ya seemed like a good fuck nothingmore
[08:17] Mя. IdGaF (luiyo.socke): there are 40 more girls up in here that would love getting with  me and dont pretend to be all that AMAZING shit
[08:17] Mя. IdGaF (luiyo.socke): lmao
[08:17] Mя. IdGaF (luiyo.socke): now if your done getting material for your lame blog i gotta deal with more important things
[08:18] Mя. IdGaF (luiyo.socke): kisses mama
[08:18] Megan Fux (rayven.baily): I am a good fuck but you will never find out. Im sure the girl with the 100 size legs, 100 ass and hips with the newbie skin will be all over your whack ass
[08:18] Mя. IdGaF (luiyo.socke): it was fin talking to you
[08:18] Mя. IdGaF (luiyo.socke): awww
[08:18] Mя. IdGaF (luiyo.socke): are ya crushed?
[08:18] Mя. IdGaF (luiyo.socke): hands you kleenex
[08:18] Mя. IdGaF (luiyo.socke): its okbaby you be aight
[08:19] Megan Fux (rayven.baily): Oh great you are a fan of my blog. Thanks! See I am amazing you cant stop following me.
[08:19] Mя. IdGaF (luiyo.socke): am a married man with a beautyful wife thas laughing at your for thinking your all tha on a game
[08:19] Mя. IdGaF (luiyo.socke): sorry
[08:19] Mя. IdGaF (luiyo.socke): thats real life for you
[08:19] Mя. IdGaF (luiyo.socke): fan?
[08:19] Mя. IdGaF (luiyo.socke): hahahah
[08:20] Mя. IdGaF (luiyo.socke): wow you really think your all that
[08:20] Mя. IdGaF (luiyo.socke): tc cutie
[08:20] Mя. IdGaF (luiyo.socke): had a blast with your rl fat ass
[08:20] Megan Fux (rayven.baily): What does you having a wife in real life with a kid have anything to do with how amazing I am? I hope you kid is not reading my blog its for adults.
[08:20] Mя. IdGaF (luiyo.socke): see ? your a fan of me already you cant just get enough real facts with me
[08:20] Mя. IdGaF (luiyo.socke): its ok baby
[08:21] Mя. IdGaF (luiyo.socke): illhand you ma autograph after you kneel n dress up like picachu
[08:21] Megan Fux (rayven.baily): Facts are you are whack. You game is lame. You cant even put on a prim chain right. You avatar's face looks like a dog's ass
[08:22] Mя. IdGaF (luiyo.socke): well let me state  this,the fact that i have a real life make smemore than you,the fact that i dont have to pretend am famous by a lame ass blog n movies makes me better than you,and the fact that i have a real life picture wich is AMAZING ,,make sme better than u
[08:23] Mя. IdGaF (luiyo.socke): for more cold fact with me cal 1-800-imanslfatbitch
[08:23] Mя. IdGaF (luiyo.socke): kisses baby
[08:23] Megan Fux (rayven.baily): I dont have to pretend Im amazing I am! The fact is you wanted me and I didnt want you. You got rejected... Im sorry Amazing + non-amazing = bad sex
[08:23] Mя. IdGaF (luiyo.socke): you can go on for days to try and mae me mad
[08:23] Mя. IdGaF (luiyo.socke): but the fact is you wont boo
[08:24] Mя. IdGaF (luiyo.socke): kisses
[08:25] Megan Fux (rayven.baily): before you go... if your kid wants my autograph I will only charge you 100 lindens. Who do i make it out to?
[08:26] Mя. IdGaF (luiyo.socke): awww
[08:26] Mя. IdGaF (luiyo.socke): thankz he prefers not too cutie
[08:30] Megan Fux (rayven.baily): where did you go to pick up your ego?
[08:30] Second Life: User not online - message will be stored and delivered later.

1 comment:

  1. I have a freebie sir hugsalot cock for when I meet people like that... Oh I'll hop on the BJ ball already but then hit the SWAP button as soon as I get on... and force a sir hugsalot up their face! :)

    ReplyDelete