"some bitch put it on a fuckin blog i cant escape that even if i wanted too" - Harlee Cavalier (aka Harlee Fallen) talking about her self admission to being a guy in RL.

[2011/07/05 18:37] Harlee Fallen: i’m a boy in rl



Monday, September 26, 2011

OMGZs I'm fucking famous!

My blog hit an all time high for hits this month in Sept and there is still a few days left. This was one of those feel good stories which could easily be made into a Hollywood movie. About a girl who just wanted to help someone else achieve their dream..but in the end she became the star not the ugly one.

Who could play me in the movie? I dunno... is there anyone who is totally super duper flawless as me? The wit as sharp as Edward Scissorshands, hands? Who has more of a sense of humor than 20 Good Humor bars or ice cream. I mean I do have the cat like reflexes of a energized kitten.. not one of those older fat and lazy cats who just lay around. I so reek of awesomeness...

What was I saying again?

0 comments:

Post a Comment Best Blogger Tips