"some bitch put it on a fuckin blog i cant escape that even if i wanted too" - Harlee Cavalier (aka Harlee Fallen) talking about her self admission to being a guy in RL.

[2011/07/05 18:37] Harlee Fallen: i’m a boy in rl



Tuesday, September 13, 2011

IM Poker

Harvey IMed me, again... I guess it is upset I have been giving it so much attention. A few days ago this creature told me all attention is good... there is no bad publicity. I didn't agree.. so I figured.. Hey! I want to test this out. So I gave Harvey some attention.. now the creature is IMing over and over asking why I am blogging them?

I thought I was doing YOU a favor. I wanted to HELP you become famous. There is no ME in Rayven Baily! (which is why I didnt say Megan Fux) It's all about you, Harvey. I want to help you reach your goals and I thought I was!

So they ranted and raved... I was sort of taken back by all of this because I expected a Thank you.

Once again, they failed to give me this new RL photo they were going to take just for me... they failed to show the real conversation between their EX-bf and themselves.

I will say this.. like I said from my first post about the creature days ago. I don't care if you are a man in real life. Second life, people take on different lives. Which explains all the T-girls and women with deer antlers on their heads. I personally don't care, bitch.

I met a guy today who was French and Italian with a black male skin. I don't care...

It's your attitude for the 1000th time. You claimed you were above and beyond any negative attention... now you erased your flickr because you couldn't hack it. LOL.

So I'm sure Harvey is going to go on telling more lies so here is the truth..

Harvey started to get really mad at me and frustrated when they IMed me. They couldn't type spam fast enough... so they wanted me to get on voice to "prove myself".

I offered a deal.. come up with this "real" txt conversation with your EX, because you claim the other in which you admit to being a guy is fake. and come up with the new RL picture you promised me and I would get on voice.

They claimed they would provide the following after I spoke on voice. DUH. wow really. since you haven't provided anything before that but more lies. So what do I get out of this exchange talking on voice then you jumping off and not doing your part. Considering you have in your profile you DONT VOICE.

Harvey you are too smart for me. Well, not really... I called this bitche's bluff.

It's to the point I don't care anymore.. Im wasting time on you.. and you are not worth it. Seriously, not.

You wanted attention, bitch, you got it. Like I said before.. and I keep saying. Just start over.. stfu and go on with your SL. Unless I go to Busty blonde bimbo babes hungry for black cock who have no talent other than making shapes sim I doubt I will see you again.

The great thing about this blog is this, Harvey. Anyone who does a google search with your name these posts will show up in the search. An they will remain on this blog... you been exposed.

Now ask yourself.. is all attention really that good? Only people with no talent who can't achieve attention the proper way think so.. because they would do anything to be noticed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment Best Blogger Tips