"some bitch put it on a fuckin blog i cant escape that even if i wanted too" - Harlee Cavalier (aka Harlee Fallen) talking about her self admission to being a guy in RL.

[2011/07/05 18:37] Harlee Fallen: i’m a boy in rl



Saturday, September 24, 2011

OMGZs I'm not 100% Flawless!


 I had two women who wanted to fuck me last night. One was a female with a penis.. and she was a virgin. "I said to myself we have to get you laid tonight!" So I was dancing with her and this other girl was like, "OMGZs like you are a totally flawless famous Princess.. You have a cute booty and such a pretty face.. unlike this thing I saw at another sim with a ugly crab face." Well, she didn't say it exactly like that, but something like that... 

So we went in this room and there were two others having sex in it. I made sure I said hi to this couple and these girl got naked!



In the end it didn't work out. I ended up watching this couple screw all over this complex.. while the other two sort of just stared at each other. Eventually the virgin girl with the penis joined in and had sex with this very generous female.

So I guess I am 100% still totally flawless cause she got laid and that was my goal!

I also wanted to say stay tuned to the flawless truth there will be some very interesting stuff on there today.... something you wont want to miss.

0 comments:

Post a Comment Best Blogger Tips