"some bitch put it on a fuckin blog i cant escape that even if i wanted too" - Harlee Cavalier (aka Harlee Fallen) talking about her self admission to being a guy in RL.

[2011/07/05 18:37] Harlee Fallen: i’m a boy in rl



Saturday, September 17, 2011

OMGZs I'm sooo famous

 -------------------------------------------------

In the UK now! I must have picked up some new fans there.. Maybe?


I'm a fucking Princess, after all. I'm sure Kate is looking to pick up some pointers here and there. Do you blame her? I mean she is famous, I'm famous... I'm totally flawless.. she is.. well then there is Pippa!





As you can see views in the UK are clearly up recently so are Chrome views. So some where I have picked up a really big fan from the UK.

Another thing I want to talk about are people who run and complain making up false accusations. Telling lies..

I mean if someone is being stalked... wouldn't they want to stay away from that person stalking them? Instead of say going to their house, land, or something as simple as their blog every half hour.

I mean it's really hard to make a case that you are being stalked when you are the stalker yourself. Maybe it's the reflection in the mirror you are trying to escape.

I hear that when you make alt after alt after alt... to contact someone who keeps putting all your alts on ignore.. there is a VERY good chance you are a stalker.

Remember to read between the lines..they are there for your safety. 

------------------------------------------------------

0 comments:

Post a Comment Best Blogger Tips