"some bitch put it on a fuckin blog i cant escape that even if i wanted too" - Harlee Cavalier (aka Harlee Fallen) talking about her self admission to being a guy in RL.

[2011/07/05 18:37] Harlee Fallen: i’m a boy in rl



Friday, September 30, 2011

Where am I?


I'm somewhere in second life...but where?


Standing in front of a sleeping BBW (Big Beautiful Women)
Dont ask me why I'm there it was one of those random spawns.

With that said I will be moving on with my Second life. I been doing some thinking and in the last week I have really got away from my photography and really I'm only hurting myself. I miss it...A LOT!!  but I keep getting pulled back into this... mess. People keep IMing wanting to talk about it and well.. I'm sort of tired of it.  This has become a full time job and one I don't want.

I will sleep on it.. I might take down "theflawlesstruth". I think the point was made... that is when you go around claiming you run sl. Making threats to do harm to people and going beyond second life to show the true identities of others all while making up lies along the way... you are going to piss a lot of people off. I wasn't alone on this... but one of the mouth pieces.
This has gone on longer than i expected and went beyond where maybe where it should have. Bottom line is... I'm not getting anything out of this and putting more time into it then I want to and should. 

(I'm too fucking famous now!)

I guess if Max can go on with his second life... then I should too. So with that said... its over!

0 comments:

Post a Comment Best Blogger Tips