"some bitch put it on a fuckin blog i cant escape that even if i wanted too" - Harlee Cavalier (aka Harlee Fallen) talking about her self admission to being a guy in RL.

[2011/07/05 18:37] Harlee Fallen: i’m a boy in rl



Friday, September 16, 2011

Changes to Blog Policy

Effective immediately the following polices will take in effect. 

If you contact me in world (I don't know you, want to know you, don't trust you) You will have to agree FIRST that I have the rights as I choose to use our conversation as I please anyway I want. On this blog, On another blog as toilet paper. To write a sad song based on it and become ever more famous then I already am. After you have given me these rights, and only after you have given me these rights,  the conversation will continue.

Policy #2 - I will not longer mention Harlee Fallen on this blog. That name will never come up again. 

--------------------------------------------------

I did though just return from Tim Horton's and I met a new friend. His name was Harvey, (what are the odds?) He had blonde wavy hair, skinny, with sort of a crab face. He heard about how famous I was and said he would like to be famous too. He kept saying he was fabulous and said I was totally fabulous, but I told him I was also famous and totally flawless. He agreed! We make a great team Harvey and I.

So we each got a coffee.. Harvey said he likes it black "like his men". Strangely, he also asked for a big thick pickle too. He claimed he likes to dip it in the coffee and suck on it.

Gosh, I thought he was going to suck the skin off it. Then he asked if I wanted a chocolate Banana. He says he loves those in and around his mouth.

I apologized... I told Harvey that I only stopped for coffee and I'm famous. I didn't have my fake celebrity disguise like Michael jackson used to wear is public to be in and around town. He was bummed and said he cant wait to be famous like me some day.

We said our goodbyes. Once again He said "OOOOH MYY GOSH zzzz" you are so totally flawless and totally fabulous.

I told him "Now, I'm a Fucking Princess get out of my way. I have to blog this!" I pushed Harvey to the side.. turned on my I-Pod and strutted myself out of Tim Hortons!

Great story huh? I can't wait to have more adventures with my new friend, Harvey.

An I don't want to confuse anyone so I added these two lines. So anytime I mention my friend Harvey, I will put a line before and after the post. 

Please Just read between the lines. 
The lines are part of the new policy format to help with keep confusion to a minimum

---------------------------------------------------

0 comments:

Post a Comment Best Blogger Tips