"some bitch put it on a fuckin blog i cant escape that even if i wanted too" - Harlee Cavalier (aka Harlee Fallen) talking about her self admission to being a guy in RL.

[2011/07/05 18:37] Harlee Fallen: i’m a boy in rl



Monday, September 19, 2011

Princess song of the Day

You tube is sort of a big waste of my time. I go there for something click and link.. click a link. Somehow I get to some crazy stuff. So some how I got to these old rap videos... which are actually pretty funny... some are really bad. One thing I notice these old rap videos sort of tell stories unlike today.... stuff. I'm not huge in rap.. I will listen to some.. but any hoo

So I came across this gem today: Yo momma on crack rock!

I think I found my new phone ringtone!

2 comments:

  1. Strangely, as much as I disliked that song, by the end of it, I was addicted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to re-mix it... I'm going to bring it back in 2012!

    ReplyDelete