"some bitch put it on a fuckin blog i cant escape that even if i wanted too" - Harlee Cavalier (aka Harlee Fallen) talking about her self admission to being a guy in RL.

[2011/07/05 18:37] Harlee Fallen: i’m a boy in rl



Friday, September 2, 2011

Now a word from our sponsors


First off this is the most recent picture of my work that I have done. The great thing about this picture is I was basically trying new stuff out. At one point the picture was pretty screwed up. After a little more work it turned out pretty damn good if I say so myself. The photo above is a 3D scene I built in After effects which I'm starting to love more and more.

Now for something completely different.

A shout out to those near and dear to my heart. Those chat group moderators who like to throw their weight around and threaten to kick those who are not their friends...when in all actuality they are more of a problem then the person they are threatening to boot. Yea, it's ok for them to step out of line... of course.

If sure you have run into there kind before... seriously, it's clear what their problem is. They work at McDonalds, Taco Bell or Tim Horton's and take shit from customers and their managers all day so they get on second life with a little power granted by their friend and think they are something.

Seriously, if you think you accomplished something in your second life by throwing hollow threats at some pimple popping immature kid who is trying to jerk your chain... you deserve the Employee of the month parking spot.

I thank you... because without your over the top Gestapo tactics... second life would, well... just be the same. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I can now comment here! Been trying for ages and just discovered that 'Chrome' allows me to add comments but 'IE9' does not!.

    Oh, yeah.....Love the pic! And the others you have been doing recently.

    Congrats with them!

    ReplyDelete