"some bitch put it on a fuckin blog i cant escape that even if i wanted too" - Harlee Cavalier (aka Harlee Fallen) talking about her self admission to being a guy in RL.

[2011/07/05 18:37] Harlee Fallen: i’m a boy in rl



Friday, September 23, 2011

Uqh


I belong to a group called, "Needs a sugar Daddy" for one reason and one reason only... its a fucking riot. You have girls in there who start a chat thinking there is some guy just waiting for them and is going to give them a ton of money. Then you have these other girls who claim they are all that and when you look at their profile... they are freebie whores.

Then you have these two... First off about the male...he originally named himself "Alfie". Like that was a good idea... This cuck spams the group daily pimping out his so called SL wife as the hottest thing around. That's the bitch above.. lol. Nice hair. It has that new car shine to it. Better yet, that freebie wet T just about sums you up. Cheap LOL.


This bitch got jealous some guy hit up my IM, like is that a suprise.. I'm a totally flawless princess, so she started bumping into me. Step off, bitch.. you are in the presence of a Princess. Just cause you bump into me.. that don't mean my Totally Flawlessness and Awesomeness will rub off on you.  After she realized she will always remain ugly and a total bore...it jumped on a pose ball with it's ugly cuck

I mean look at these two.Yikes.. Let's hope this cuck don't have a penis.. (so they dont reproduce) cause I can tell you he sure acts like he had no balls.

0 comments:

Post a Comment Best Blogger Tips