"some bitch put it on a fuckin blog i cant escape that even if i wanted too" - Harlee Cavalier (aka Harlee Fallen) talking about her self admission to being a guy in RL.

[2011/07/05 18:37] Harlee Fallen: i’m a boy in rl



Thursday, September 15, 2011

OMGsZ Please vote on my totally flawless poll


I know without my fans I wouldnt be the ultra super star that I am..I thanks them all from the bottom of my heart. <33

Here are my likes and diskes I just added them to my profile

Likes
♛ Blogging
♛ Giving a overdose of attention to attention whores
♛ Humor
♛ Being a fucking Priness
♛ Being Totally Flawless
♛ Movie making
♛ Heart Breaking
♛ Body shaking
♛ Leaf raking
♛ Pie baking
♛ Orgasm Faking
♛ Money for the taking
♛ Early morning waking

Dislikes
♛ Busty Bimbo Babes
♛ Anyone's Name that starts with "Harle" and end with "e"
♛ People who want attention but cant handle it
♛ Psychos posing as Busty Bimbo Babe
♛ Psychos who love black cock
♛ Barbie wannabes
♛ People who say they are flawless but look like a Crab Face.
♛ Crab Face women
♛ People who should ask for a shape but dont
♛ People who update their look at still dont look Flawless
♛ People who want to be me.
♛ People who act like they have 10K
♛ People who think making shapes is a talent
♛ People who call others EMO but are really the scary ones.
♛ People who you help and they dont say thanks
♛ People who say OMGsZ besides me
♛ Crab Faces who wear purses to beaches
♛ Crab Faces who cant afford to shop anywhere but Luck inc.
♛ Crab faces who spam my flickr
♛ Crab faces who copy my blog
♛ People who name themselves after a cartoon dog
♛ Crab Face stalkers who go to my blog every half hour.

0 comments:

Post a Comment Best Blogger Tips