"some bitch put it on a fuckin blog i cant escape that even if i wanted too" - Harlee Cavalier (aka Harlee Fallen) talking about her self admission to being a guy in RL.

[2011/07/05 18:37] Harlee Fallen: i’m a boy in rl



Friday, September 16, 2011

I'm Famous OMGZs


I tried to help my friend, Harvey get famous but instead I'm the famous one! Damn... I always knew I would grow up to be something.

How did this happen? As you can see Harvey was complain about me in the Second life forums trying to play the innocent victim... Yet they failed to mention their Flickr account was banned two days ago for showing RL pictures of people who didn't give them permission.

Yet now that same content is now on their blog. 

They failed to tell about how they threaten to fuck with and hack people's computers.

They claimed I copybotted them. OMGZs ROFLMAO. Yea, I copy botted them through the photo they sent me because that's the outfit I had. LOL. They claim I took their skin.. right, I bought that skin by mistake a year ago it's LAQ Drew.

They claimed I gave them consent to use all the conversations LOL.

This person is sick and demented. Deranged.. and desperate. Only problem is nobody is buying it. Like I said everyone can see through the lies.. you are paper thin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment Best Blogger Tips