"some bitch put it on a fuckin blog i cant escape that even if i wanted too" - Harlee Cavalier (aka Harlee Fallen) talking about her self admission to being a guy in RL.

[2011/07/05 18:37] Harlee Fallen: i’m a boy in rl



Saturday, September 17, 2011

The tottally flawless Mother Fucking Princess

[09:32] Brenly Winsmore: thats a very detailed list of what u like and dislike and yet...i IM u >_<
[09:34] Rayven Baily: ty
[09:34] Rayven Baily: i'm very picky
[09:35] Rayven Baily: especially the dilikes
[09:35] Rayven Baily: dislikes
[09:37] Brenly Winsmore: i see i prob fit to almost everything on the dislikes
[09:38] Rayven Baily: then your name is Harlee?
[09:38] Brenly Winsmore: almost everything not everything >_<
[09:38] Rayven Baily: do you have a crab face?
[09:38] Brenly Winsmore: yes
[09:39] Rayven Baily: do you carry a pickle in the front of your jeans
[09:39] Brenly Winsmore: lol no a sock
[09:39] Rayven Baily: Do you suck at making shapes
[09:40] Brenly Winsmore: i made my oown and im very proud of it
[09:40] Rayven Baily: Have you ever sought help for mental issues?
[09:41] Brenly Winsmore: i was adviced to do it but nah not my thing
[09:42] Rayven Baily: Do you often find yourself saying OMGZs
[09:46] Brenly Winsmore: and.....i crashed
[09:47] Rayven Baily: Im going to add that to my dislikes people who crash while im talking to them
[09:49] Brenly Winsmore: will i get  credits for it?
[09:49] Rayven Baily: nah
[09:51] Brenly Winsmore: i couldve expected that
[09:51] Rayven Baily: I just looked at the pic in your profile. I'm sorry you have to go through second life not looking as totallly flawless like me!
[09:51] Brenly Winsmore: its alright im managing somehow
[09:51] Rayven Baily: I understand. OMGZs <33
[09:53] Brenly Winsmore: im glad im not totally flawless likes u keeps me sharp for smart comments
[09:55] Rayven Baily: Well noboby is totally flawless like me. I'm also a fucking princess. So most princesses are tottally flawless excpet those fake ass barbie bitches who hang out in the ghetto
[09:55] Brenly Winsmore: a princess is too good for the ghetto
[09:55] Brenly Winsmore: im prince charming but not charming enough yet
[09:58] Rayven Baily: True - the only time a Princess should be in the ghetto is when her limo breaks down as she is crusing through the ghetto
[09:59] Brenly Winsmore: damn then i can say goodbye to u coming to visit me
[10:02] Rayven Baily: If I came to the ghetto it cause a riot.. so many people wanting my autograph. LL has instructed me to please stay away and allow only talentless blonde bitches to occuply the ghetto..
[10:03] Brenly Winsmore: must be lonely on the top then
[10:05] Rayven Baily: Yes, it's really hard work being this flawless.
[10:05] Rayven Baily: sorry I mean tottaly flawless.
[10:05] Brenly Winsmore: ooh my that wasnt that flawless princess.....
[10:06] Rayven Baily: It was a test. I wanted to see if you were paying attention
[10:06] Rayven Baily: you failed you didn't correct the Princess
[10:07] Brenly Winsmore: but everything the princess says is right...right?
[10:07] Rayven Baily: No sometimes it's to the left.
[10:08] Brenly Winsmore: hmmm your letting me begin to doubt about ur  totally flawless reputation
[10:10] Rayven Baily: Thats why you can never be totally flawless like me is because you have doubts. 4
[10:11] Rayven Baily: To be totally flawless you either know or you dont there is no time to spen in purgatory
[10:12] Brenly Winsmore: creative woman with nice comebacks....uur out of my leaque
[10:15] Rayven Baily: That's why I'm a fucking princess. you think we grow on trees? Just because you look like a blonde bimbo that dont make you a princess. If princess lea was a blonde bimbo she would of submitted to darth Vader who is dressed in all black and star wars would of been a 5 minute movie not 6 movies.
[10:17] Brenly Winsmore: im not even gonna ask about your knowledge about star wars......and you being out of my leaque is a compliment to totally flawless you!
[10:19] Rayven Baily: Well, I dont really know a ton about star wars. I got bored of it after a while. I thought it was going to be about Princess Lea more the rest of the story was sorta boring.
[10:20] Brenly Winsmore: you are weakening princess dont let your guard down...cause i will make an move when i see the opening for it
[10:23] Rayven Baily: Good luck the Princess has cat like reflexes like cat women. I have the best genes money can buy. Just look at them the are totally flawless
[10:24] Brenly Winsmore: ... so you arent born flawless.....
[10:25] Rayven Baily: No I'm not I'm born totally flawless
[10:25] Brenly Winsmore: your bodyguard arrived?
[10:26] Rayven Baily: You mean this guy who has been staring at me for 20 minutes? I think he just never has seen a princes before he is just in shock
[10:27] Brenly Winsmore: with a body like that i dont blame him
[10:29] Rayven Baily: Yes, when I get out of the shower I usally stare at myself about a hour in the mirror every day because once I stop I know I will never seen anything as totally flawless as myself
[10:30] Brenly Winsmore: aah that answers my next questions
[10:30] Brenly Winsmore: question*
[10:30] Rayven Baily: Yes I take showers
[10:31] Brenly Winsmore: lol not that question....u look fresh and clean so i assumed you take showers
[10:33] Rayven Baily: Yes of course. Just ike everyone else in my 24K gold all digital computerized shower 4
[10:33] Brenly Winsmore: that wasnt my question tho....
[10:35] Brenly Winsmore: i would ask you it but thats not something u can ask a princess
[10:35] Brenly Winsmore: i rather find out myself ;)
[10:37] Rayven Baily: How do you expect to find out? A princess like myself as a very busy schedule.
[10:38] Brenly Winsmore: well even tho ur standing there being "afk "  you are still talking to this not flawless guy...i have hope but if you really want to know how im going to find out you should come here first to dance with me
[10:45] Brenly Winsmore: ooh my i got u speechless :(
[10:46] Rayven Baily: Well, you are right you are not flawless you said you had a crab face. The princess is short on time. Everyone want to be as totally flawless and famous as the Princess and wants to dance with the Princess If the Princess stopped and dance with every person in second life this sim would crash and Second life in general would crash. I have been told by Linden Labs to pick and choose my times as the Princess's fame is so much stress and their servers.
[10:47] Brenly Winsmore: so step out all that fame and come dance with me
[10:49] Rayven Baily: What? That's like asking Snoopy to stop being a dog or Justin Timberlake to stop singing and start being an accountant.
[10:50] Brenly Winsmore: well if u sneak over to here and dance with someone regular no one will notice...they wouldnt think the princess would dance with someone like me.....isnt it what celebs doing good shocking the world?
[10:54] Rayven Baily: Sorry, the Princess must leave. I just got a call they are finally done after three hours... putting air in the my front tire of my BMW.. I tell you without these mechanics keeping my ride up to speed I might have to get my hands dirty
[10:55] Rayven Baily: See you around. Maybe next time I will have a autograph for you. The mother fucking totally flawless Princess has left the building
[10:56] Brenly Winsmore: hehe who knows...im exclusive so the chance that u will see me again is....not that big unless....u contact me

0 comments:

Post a Comment Best Blogger Tips