"some bitch put it on a fuckin blog i cant escape that even if i wanted too" - Harlee Cavalier (aka Harlee Fallen) talking about her self admission to being a guy in RL.

[2011/07/05 18:37] Harlee Fallen: i’m a boy in rl



Friday, January 27, 2012

Damn it feels good to be a Princess!



So I finally decided to check out this blog about me. All Princess have their haters... cause they are jealous they can't match our totally awesomeness cause we have Princess DNA! While they have the DNA of a Crab and a Troll.


So their latest "diss" against me is they posted a picture taken while I was at the Cumhouse standing around.

First of all.. this "person" hides their identity. Wow, you can talk shit and be cowardly. Let's get back to this picture which is supposed to "diss" me.  I mean this blog is just one whine-fest about me. LOL.


So are you dissing yourself or me? LOL. Um, your shitty ass computer from Walmart was so cheap it couldn't render me in all my awesomeness. Afterall the female in the background is rendered and is in the distance. I'm sorry my rendering cost was way beyond what you can handle. LOL. 

While I was exposing the Crabface backing stuff up with facts and the truth. While I was exposing Jumpboy Lame for being a Twilight loving 29 year old man who thinks talking like a 12 year old.. their blog is just a joke. They take shit off my blog... lol. Like they discovered something. They post my videos from Youtube.. why? I dunno.. they think they are "dissing me". LMAO

So I went back and read when this douche bag ShyVahn (aka SissyBoy Lame) contacted me in world whining like a bitch. Of course he wouldn't IM on his main account cause he was too busy hiding like a bitch.  I dunno the whining seemed very similar to this blog.

They claim they are going to reveal themselves and come out of the closet soon. For their sake it cant happen soon enough. cause they are doing a better job of showing their a idiot than I could ever do. Though my money is SissyBoy Lame goes back going back into hiding.


0 comments:

Post a Comment Best Blogger Tips