"some bitch put it on a fuckin blog i cant escape that even if i wanted too" - Harlee Cavalier (aka Harlee Fallen) talking about her self admission to being a guy in RL.

[2011/07/05 18:37] Harlee Fallen: i’m a boy in rl



Thursday, January 5, 2012

I solved a mystery!

Last night I fell alseep standing at the Cumhouse. I woke up with like 30 IMs saying how totally flawless and awesome I was. I had people trying to teleport me. Trying to friend me. Giving me money and gifts. This is the life of a Princess.

So once I came out of my afk comma. There was some skinny guy fucking some homely whore. So I commented on it. This guy was one of those "dominate males" who fuck ugly homely whores on second life and think they are gods gift to women.

So he wanted me to take my shirt off. "I'm a fucking Princess not a skank" I told him. "Give me money and I will think about it." So he didn't like that.

Then this person looked familiar. I put one and one together and solved the mystery.


I saw this "dude" the night before at blackkats. So be on the look out for EliteTek. Check the adam's apple. Don't be fooled by his sexy long shaved legs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment Best Blogger Tips