"some bitch put it on a fuckin blog i cant escape that even if i wanted too" - Harlee Cavalier (aka Harlee Fallen) talking about her self admission to being a guy in RL.

[2011/07/05 18:37] Harlee Fallen: i’m a boy in rl



Thursday, January 12, 2012

History repeats itself..

What a surprise..

I guess you will be hearing more about the Crabface soon... their meds ran out. They were acting all nice and innocent.. and well, they are raging now. I have already caught the Crabface in another lie. (no suprise) Once again last night they claimed they weren't from the UK. LOL. Yet, my blogging has seen a HUGE jump in UK views in the last 24 hours.. hell more views from the UK than the USA. Pull up a map. Look at the size of the UK.. look at the size of the USA. Yea, that's pretty funny.

Just cause I haven't ran to my computer to blog.. don't mean I won't, nor does it mean it's #1 priority in my life. Though, it seems it is the only thing in someone else's life. Hard to compete with someone who lives at home with his parents who is on the internet 18 hours a day. Seriously, it really is...

0 comments:

Post a Comment Best Blogger Tips