"some bitch put it on a fuckin blog i cant escape that even if i wanted too" - Harlee Cavalier (aka Harlee Fallen) talking about her self admission to being a guy in RL.

[2011/07/05 18:37] Harlee Fallen: i’m a boy in rl



Tuesday, January 24, 2012

How low can you go?

The Crabface has officially has hit a all-time low. OMGZs so sad... so pathetic.

So like I said the Crabface was kissing my ass for a while... claimed they were "out of town for six days"

Kind of funny they were on Harlee Olivieri account on the 5th and Harlee Fallen on the 10th and alts in between lol.

[2012/01/05 21:26] Harlee Olivieri ((( ONLINE )))
[2012/01/10 18:49]  Harlee Fallen: hey girl, like some people i know left me an offline with this new blog about you, just wanted to clarify i have nothing to do with it

So this Crabface was very upset I wouldn't take stuff off my blog after they asked me several times.  Even though they "claimed" it was ok. LOL.

So they stage this fake "vacation" and while "out of town" they make this other blog about me . lol.

Like I already said there are things on this blog that point right to the crabface, First off, someone has spent a lot of time on my blog reading past stuff and taking photos off my blog and flickr. Let's see who spends the most time on viewing my blog? I dunno this ugly Crabface who went to my blog 39 times in a 24 hour period.

Funny part all of this the Crabface was whined in the past how much  blog. That I have no life.. LOL. Yet, they are on second life ALL day long on multiple accounts at the same time.

Too bad the Crabface is anything but smart. 







Kind of strange how the ThatssoRayven blog gets update around the same time the Crabface's updates it blog. LOL. An they are whining about me blogging too much ROFLMAO. 
How sad.. LOL. Make up a fake story you are going out of town. Make this other blog. Hide your identity and try to pretend to be someone else. LOL.  Yet, you are too fucking stupid to pull it off. Your shitty photo editing gave it away a long time ago and this just confirms it. LMAO.

Go cry to more people to have them IM me and ask me to stop blogging you. You are so pathetic. 

Put you lipstick on boy and start kissing my ass again. 
Harlee Fallen the Asian boy behind the Bimbo.
 You look Fabulous LMAO,

0 comments:

Post a Comment Best Blogger Tips