"some bitch put it on a fuckin blog i cant escape that even if i wanted too" - Harlee Cavalier (aka Harlee Fallen) talking about her self admission to being a guy in RL.

[2011/07/05 18:37] Harlee Fallen: i’m a boy in rl



Monday, January 16, 2012

Jumpboy's BBQ - Crabface alikes

Jumpman Lane mentioned me on twitter and attached this photo. I guess he must of had a no girls BBQ to celebrate his return. He sent me this photo.


Last year I did a thing which uses face reconition to match you to celebrities. It said I look like Jessica Alba the most.


Well I decided to do one using the Crabface's picture and got the following results.


No surprise the top matches were crabs, followed by ugly women. Predator, another crab followed by drag queens.

0 comments:

Post a Comment Best Blogger Tips