"some bitch put it on a fuckin blog i cant escape that even if i wanted too" - Harlee Cavalier (aka Harlee Fallen) talking about her self admission to being a guy in RL.

[2011/07/05 18:37] Harlee Fallen: i’m a boy in rl



Saturday, January 14, 2012

WWDDD

That is the motto I will live by. What does it mean? What would Doctor Drew Do?

I have seen Celebrity Rehab and he does a wonderful job trying to fix fucked up people. I sort of can relate to him in many ways. I just want to help. I thought the Crabface was making real progress.. but it seems they had a relapse in their therapy when I would not be their friend.

I guess they just don't understand I cannot be their friend until they are fully cured cause I want them to get to the finish line and they were far from it. They got over that first hurdle and thought the race was over... but it wasn't and now we are back to the starting line.

I mean it happens... and this person is very, very sick. So sick that I don't even realize how sick in the head they are. They think that they are a busty blonde bimbo, but when they look in the mirror they see a gay young man.  They are delusional and and very confused.

They are very angry and are prone to fits of rage! They have a history of making up lies cause they don't want to face the truth.

They told me "like i came on sl you know to escape real life problems" and in the past said they didn't want people to know the real them.

This is where we must break through. We have to open are arms to the "real" Harvey Fallen.. and not judge this Crabface. We need this little delicate flower to once again bloom so one day he can put on a wedding dress and marry the man of his dreams. 

He is obviously suffering from emotional distress after he tried to come out of his shell and admitted to his one time SL partner he was a man.. only to see his partner did not want a homosexual relationship with another man.

This delicate flower had thoughts of the two of them prancing through a field of daisies on a sunny summer day holding hands, but instead this lead to a life of abuse. They went and made their fake boobs bigger, mouth uglier and went on a whoring spree. The creature was born.

Someone or something has taken control of this young man's soul and I must help him get his life back on track.

So Mr. Harvey Fallen we are back to square one with your treatment. If it worked once, it will work again. As you know this will be another long and painful road for you, but Im here to help regardless of how many times you relapse.

Even if you try to start another Cyber bullying thread in another forum only to get laughed out of it.. I will know that is a cry for help and will only up my radical treatments and want to help you that much more.

Some day I hope we can be friends.. maybe even walk you down the asile as you finally find your Denzel Washington and milk his cock putting it in and around your mouth like you enjoy so much but I need you to continue to take your meds as prescribed and stay focused.  There are no short cuts. We must work together to fix your fuck up ass.

Hopefully...someday, your friend
Dr. Rayven Baily

0 comments:

Post a Comment Best Blogger Tips