"some bitch put it on a fuckin blog i cant escape that even if i wanted too" - Harlee Cavalier (aka Harlee Fallen) talking about her self admission to being a guy in RL.

[2011/07/05 18:37] Harlee Fallen: i’m a boy in rl



Sunday, January 8, 2012

I'm Back in Buisness

So recently I have some in contact with someone who really needs my help. They are so desperate for attention.. they went out of they way to "introduce themselves" to me in their own special way.

Here is how the story goes...

I have been standing here and there at the Cumhouse. It sort of has been my idle place in place of Anaconda. So it was about a week ago.. I was standing there sort afk. Looking at some web pages... someone IMed me so I go to my viewer. I'm chatting with them and I noticed these three cute avatars, with their child AOs and cute little clothing talking shit about me in local chat. I page up to read it and it seems the ring leader or instigator is this cunt, Blvd.ho or BoHo.

I was tired and wasn't really in the mood to argue with his bitch as she was showing off for her friends.. thinking she was mocking someone who was AFK. So I figured I would see this bitch again sometime down the road.

Actually, I saw this cunt two more times.. but without her cute little friends... so she had no audience to play up to so she wasn't running her fucking mouth.

So today - this bitch was once again trying to show off for her friends. I dunno, talking about some girl/guys boobs or something. She thinks she is funny.. let me stress the word "thinks". I guess that's why she need her audience cause nobody else gives a fuck what she has to say.

She wasn't talking about me.. but who cares.

She was going on about her girl who just spawned in who BTW looked like a train wreck. So I used this opportunity to cast out the line with the bait.. knowing this bitch would bite.

So I said "Pfft.." that's it.

Sure enough this cunt took the bait opened her big fucking mouth and spit my name out. Then I took my heel and shoved it down this hoe's throat.

So she made some comment about if I was a lesbian she would want me or something. I said "I would rather have a yeast infection." 

Woah, I think she was a little taken back someone would stand up you her in front of her posse of losers cause that was about all she had.

Then I said in local chat "How come BoHo only runs her mouth when all her friends are here? All the other times she dont say shit?"

Some chirps in "It because she is role playing" to my reply "why don't she role play that she actually has a life"

All BoHo could say over and over..what I was saying was hurtful or something to that effect. I guess when someone is actually talking back your clever little insults are few and far between.

So my viewer crashed. I had other real life shit to do so i didnt log back on.

So later tonight I log on and who is at cumhouse again. BoHo. So Im just standing there minding my own buisness and this ugly, cunt is running around the sim. Obviously desperate for the attention she wasn't getting. So she walks over to me and IMs me.


[22:01] Blvd Ho: WHY ARE YOU IGNORNING JANEIRO. HE IS VERY HURT AND CONFUSED.
[22:02] Rayven Baily: ah your jokes are so funny bitch
[22:02] Blvd Ho: No jokes.
[22:02] Blvd Ho: He wants to know.
[22:04] Rayven Baily: well I want to know things too. like why you like to instigate and talk shit in local chat when your friends are around? what do you have to show off and impress them?
[22:04] Blvd Ho: I understand you are interested in me. Most people are. But this is not about us.
[22:06] Rayven Baily: why would I be interested in you? I think you were dropped on your head a few too many times when you were born and it is about you and me. I recall last week I was here you were with two of your friends making comments about me when you though I was afk, cunt
[22:06] Blvd Ho: Cunt is not a very nice word and I don't recall ever speaking about ou although it is probably true. You just aren't very imporant in the scheme of things. I think you need to relax and take a nap.
[22:07] Blvd Ho: You look tired and worn out.
[22:07] Blvd Ho: Are you going to be answering my question regarding Janiero?
[22:08] Rayven Baily: wow you are so funny of course you dont remember cause you are a funny coward. You were standing his your cute little friends one had a giant pair of scissors and the other was a fox or something.
[22:09] Rayven Baily: dont worry bitch, I have something for you. We will see who laughs, last. LOL
[22:09] Blvd Ho: LOL. That is a good story girlfriend! You are mad. You need to let things go.
[22:09] Blvd Ho: OH GOD
[22:09] Blvd Ho: I JUST GOT THREATNED OVER THE INTERNET
[22:09] Blvd Ho: DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHO I AM?
[22:09] Blvd Ho: lol
[22:10] Rayven Baily: of course you are a nobody
[22:10] Blvd Ho: LOL.
[22:10] Blvd Ho: Christ.
[22:11] Rayven Baily: where did you run off to? I noticed you and your ugly partner took a hike.. .
[22:11] Blvd Ho: No voice. See, I'm a real girl irl so I can mic
[22:12] Rayven Baily: huh? I could care less is you were a real space alien. I never questioned that, cunt
[22:12] Blvd Ho: CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT
[22:12] Blvd Ho: YO IS A REAL CLVER HO
[22:12] Blvd Ho: DAMN GURL
[22:12] Blvd Ho: YOU SHOOLIN THIS TRIFE ASS BITCH
[22:12] Blvd Ho: I SKURED
[22:12] Blvd Ho: YOU GONNA BLOG GIRL
[22:13] Blvd Ho: AWWW NAW
[22:13] Rayven Baily: wow you can type in caps. that is so much more effective lol
[22:13] Blvd Ho: GIRL U AINT BE SMART ENOUGH TO BE A BITCH. YOU JUST A DUMB ASS HO. CHANGE YOUR TITLER
[22:13] Blvd Ho: SKANK BITH ASS HO CUNT WHORE
[22:13] Blvd Ho: LOL
[22:13] Blvd Ho: srsly.
[22:13] Blvd Ho: Go to bed.
[22:13] Rayven Baily: good one. You sound mad.
[22:14] Blvd Ho: I r so mad irl.
[22:14] Blvd Ho: I have to put my beer down.
[22:14] Blvd Ho: and clench my fists.
[22:14] Rayven Baily: usually when someone needs to type in all caps they get angry lol
[22:14] Blvd Ho: oh gurl
[22:14] Blvd Ho: i a steamin deamn.
[22:14] Blvd Ho: u so clever n shit
[22:15] Blvd Ho: u liek bill cosby gurl.
[22:15] Rayven Baily: I want to be like you some day. Stand in a sex sim wait for me friends to show up and talk shit then and run shit lol. I will be something then
[22:17] Rayven Baily: wait let me SWITCH T CAPS,  NOW MY WORDS ARE SO MUCH MORE EFFECTIVE LOL
[22:17] Blvd Ho: LOLOLOLOLOLOL.OLOL
[22:17] Blvd Ho: WE COOL ON DA INTERNET GURL
[22:17] Rayven Baily: whoever said you were cool is a liar
[22:18] Blvd Ho: :[
[22:19] Rayven Baily: you never said where you and your girl went. do you beat her with a ugly stick every morning or something?
[22:19] Blvd Ho: ugly tree gurl
[22:19] Blvd Ho: it hurt
[22:20] Blvd Ho: we cryn cause u mad
[22:21] Rayven Baily: nah you are obviously. typing in all caps and stuff. LOL
[22:21] Blvd Ho: SO MAD 24/7
[22:21] Blvd Ho: U LAUGHN IN CAPS. DAT MUST MEAN YOU SMILEN IRL GIL. I LOVE SEEN YOU SMILE
[22:22] Rayven Baily: I must admit you are very witty and clever. Just repeat the same shit over and over lol
[22:22] Blvd Ho: LOL
[22:22] Blvd Ho: INORITE
[22:22] Blvd Ho: Seriously, I know you need material for your well written SecondLife expose , but could you leave me alone now? You're really hurting my feelings.
[22:23] Rayven Baily: you are very boring. Maybe we can go out and get child AO's together some time. I want to look all (or try to at least) cute like you but i dont want to fail
[22:24] Blvd Ho: kk
[22:24] Blvd Ho: ttyl
[22:26] Rayven Baily: ah damn running low and material might just be time to put on the cap lock and repeat what you already came up with
[22:26] Blvd Ho: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
[22:28] Rayven Baily: ah.... maybe you should get your firiends to help you cause that seems when you are at your best talking about people when you outnumber them. Maybe you can act like Im afk. You seem to have allot to say then, cunt
[22:28] Blvd Ho: :]
[22:29] Rayven Baily: Damn lost for words, must have your partners cock in your mouth
[22:29]

[22:29] Blvd Ho: :]
[22:30] Rayven Baily: bitch you know where i am. you ran off not me. You IMed me. You were talking shit about me last week.
[22:30] Blvd Ho: I am jut trying to resolve this like two adults. Why is it taking you so longto respond? ARe you typing in morse code?
[22:31] Rayven Baily: no my cap lock was broke I wanted to type in all caps but it wouldn't work
[22:31] Blvd Ho: :]
[22:33] Rayven Baily: damn must suck i ran you off your own sim lol
[22:33] Rayven Baily: ah I see your guy I mean partner
[22:34] Blvd Ho: :]
[22:35] Rayven Baily: why is it taking you so long to respond (whine whine) all you have to say is :]
[22:35] Blvd Ho: :]

Damn.. you know you are dangerous when you can make a Troll leave it's trolling grounds.. I guess the bitch was scared LOL.

So I'm looking tired and worn out, huh, If im tired and worn out, your girlfriend is experiencing complete exhaustion and dehydration. She is a train wreck. Hell, now I know why you keep her around. She bumps you up to average...

Tell ya what put your antlers, deer hooves and child AO on and IM when you wanna finish this. Maybe you will take your meds and wont be spam typing with the cap lock on.

See you soon, troll  <33

Oh yea and since the Boulevard Hoe ran off....

This bitch IMed and wanted to get in my business...


All I have to say is I now believe in alien abductions. Seriously, look at this chick..



Phone home, Bitch

0 comments:

Post a Comment Best Blogger Tips