"some bitch put it on a fuckin blog i cant escape that even if i wanted too" - Harlee Cavalier (aka Harlee Fallen) talking about her self admission to being a guy in RL.

[2011/07/05 18:37] Harlee Fallen: i’m a boy in rl



Monday, January 30, 2012

Epic Fail by Meg Whorel

Meg Whorel has dedicated yet another Monday of her/his life to me. It's no surprise Meg has tried to call the White House and demand to speak with Mr. Obama to change Mondays to Rayvenday.

In the mean time Meg is creating fake txt chats which they learned while ass licking their mentor Harlee "The Brokeback Barbie" Fallen  one day,

Problem is Meg fucked up. LOL.



Damn Urnal mouth can you provide one LINK somewhere on my blog with all the material where I used the word Looser instead or Loser? LOL. Cause I can prove several you do...

I think sometime in the future I'm going to do a top 20 Epic Fails on my blog listing all of Scooby "Gollum" Mode, Brokeback Barbie and Thirsty Hoe Meg's failures. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment Best Blogger Tips