"some bitch put it on a fuckin blog i cant escape that even if i wanted too" - Harlee Cavalier (aka Harlee Fallen) talking about her self admission to being a guy in RL.

[2011/07/05 18:37] Harlee Fallen: i’m a boy in rl



Saturday, January 14, 2012

We interrupt this second life for a real life

I want to apologize to all those who keep coming to my blog wanting to laugh at me making fun of the Crabface. Second life is not my only life (unlike some one. Harvey Fallen knows who I'm talking about)
I do this on my spare time. It's sort of a hobby I guess and one I really enjoy especially when Harvey Fallen needs my help. They have been having attention withdraws and asked me to give the more of it. Just like a crack whore crying to the deal for more. Hold up, hold up.. crack head. I don't want to give you another Overdose.

\Just stay tuned... I have some things in store. I will once again show that this fruitcake, Mr. Harvey Fallen is a liar. I mean it's not all the hard. Hell, I'm also putting a list together of all their lies in the last 5 or so months. That is like having another job all together. The list is long and the Crabface can whine about it, but facts are facts. In fact I'm sure they won't have anything to say but.. "I'm sorry, can you please take it down. I like you, rayven will you be my friend?"

You see that is why the Brokeback Barbie blog was such a success cause it was based on facts and exposed this loser for the psychotic gender confused loser that he is.

This is why their blog and this blog by SissyBoy Lame is a joke. All they can do is take photos off my blog and alter them cause neither can clearly use Photoshop themselves. They couldnt mask their way out of a wet paper bag.

The cowardly Lane-n is back in second life and more on the soon. After months of ignoring me.. all out. It seems they are now dropping my name. LOL. TWO MONTHS LATER. I guess we know what he got from Christmas - two testicles ROFLMAO.

I mean serious a 29 year old man who talks like a 12 year old.. and goes into hiding for two months. trying to pick on Torley Linden LOL. Now this coward is still in hiding on his Disney blog while reading the ENTIRE HISTORY of my BLOG. ROFLMAO. Oh, gawd... I think Harvey Fallen might not be the lamest person in second life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment Best Blogger Tips