"some bitch put it on a fuckin blog i cant escape that even if i wanted too" - Harlee Cavalier (aka Harlee Fallen) talking about her self admission to being a guy in RL.

[2011/07/05 18:37] Harlee Fallen: i’m a boy in rl



Friday, January 20, 2012

I'm soooooo sorry!


It's seems the Scotland Crabface is really pissed off. LOL. I guess I'm "done" or they are "done" with me... but now I'm getting word from others the Crabface is trying to take their anger out on them LOL

If you see the Crabface in world please run the other way and if they IM you I'm sorry I made them so mad. LOL.

I tired to help them but they are beyond my help!

Please if they contact you don't respond cause if you do they will think that you are me or me are you or we are me or something like that. JUST RUN!

I also willhave a brand new spanking video soon!!! Keep and eye out for it. It might be my greatest video EVER!

0 comments:

Post a Comment Best Blogger Tips