"some bitch put it on a fuckin blog i cant escape that even if i wanted too" - Harlee Cavalier (aka Harlee Fallen) talking about her self admission to being a guy in RL.

[2011/07/05 18:37] Harlee Fallen: i’m a boy in rl



Thursday, January 19, 2012

ROFLMAO

OMG LOL

Desperation has hit an all time low for Brokeback Barbie. They are acting like a drug addict making up all these lies and going to great lengths to do anything LOL. OMGZs they are addicted to the attention all over again. Watch out don't overdose!! Scotland Yard you guys need to be on the look out. Someone is having a Meltdown!!

So Crabface made up some chat where they went to a club I used to dance at OVER a year ago. LOL. I guess this is supposed to be real? How convent you blur out the name LOL. Lets see I been saying since Sept. you are on two account every day all day long. What would stop you from rigging his fake conversation.

Then what are the odds you just happened to go there and find someone who remembers everything I did over a year ago. LMAO

Here is another problem.. I went there like in Nov. just about everyone who works there is new and I never worked with them. LOL. So how would they even know who I was? DUH - this is a second life job not a real one LOL. OMG this is so funny.

So let's see.. everyone there is new and I never worked with them and you just happened to come at the time the one person is there that decides they have a bone to pick with me and can remember everything about me. LMAO.

Geez. I was going to make a similar fake conversation but I don't have that type of time to waste and I felt pathetic just thinking about it.

Please open your dungeon door and go outside. Go see Queens Park and get some fresh air or Stonehendge. Go to London and see Princess Kate. Do something.. get off the internet and stop coming to my blog every 30 minutes LOL.


Recent Page Views: 22
Recent time on site:
   4 hours, 14 min
Today's time on site:
   4 hours, 14 min







LOL - OMG LOL - Damn give it a rest get off my blog LOL.


















































0 comments:

Post a Comment Best Blogger Tips